Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can i make my 2000 mitsubishi eclipse sound powerful on start up?

how would i make my 2000 mitsubishi eclipse loud whenever i start it up? that powerful sound you know?|||I don't agree with Vipassan. I had a GS eclipse with a tsudo catback exhaust system and aftermarket header, and it sounded pretty damn nice...really nice deep low tone to it...Oh and the tsudo catback exhaust system I got was made for 2ndGen eclipses...so i had to cut and weld stuff together (don't trust ebay, all i got to say), and i had OBX ceramic coated header...please don't get OBX, worst quality brand I have ever seen...I ended up selling the car a few months ago and got a Neon SRT4. I LOVE the sound to it stock%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;|||Not possible. It's a weak V6.





Even if you upgrade the living daylights out of it, it won't sound powerful.





I'm assuming you're wanting some kind of growl to it, or something that makes it sound like a muscle car engine.





You're not going to get that sound out of a Japanese V6. Wrong design.





Want a powerful sounding car? Get a powerful car.|||Change the exhaust on it or if you want change the cams on it. Changing the cams will give you a way meaner rougher idle like more of a muscle car sound.|||a 10 year old eclipse will never be or sound powerful get a real musclecar or a v8|||A new pipe maybe...? Idk if any other internal stuff will make it sound awesome right at startup...|||just at start up?|||Trade it for a Shelby Mustang GT|||new exhaust

No comments:

Post a Comment