Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to change transmission oil on mitsubishi eclipse 2000 ?

Hey! I want to change the transmission oil on my automatic 2000 mitsubishi eclipse GT


(6 cylinder ) . Do I just drain the oil from the drainer and put in new transmission oil, if so please tell me how many quarts to put, and of what brand.





Other Questions: 1) Is there a filter to be changed


2) I have located the drainer under the car, but don鈥檛 know where to put the new oil.





Please help! Thank you for your time|||i own a repair shop,and you have to drain the pan ,and then drop the pan off,and change the filter on it also,and put a new gasket back on it, there's more to it than it sounds like,but take your time,and don't over tighten the bolts on the pan,it will leak if you do,,good luck i hope this help,s.|||Also, in addition to Dodge man, you may want to run it for a week and then change it again, I'm told that there is a compartment that holds the fluid when just drained, and not pumped. Changing it again without it being pumped will dilute the nasty stuff that is still in there...





PX|||it's all in the manual bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment