Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which is better the Toyota Carolla or the Mitsubishi Lancer?

Which is better the Toyota Carolla or the Mitsubishi Lancer? Both of them for 2008.|||The Corolla by a long shot. Mitsubishi builds crap as my 01 Mirage demonstrated. My mother has a Corolla and that thing is rock solid and a joy to drive.|||I have a 2000 toyotal corolla and have never ever had any problems with it..

Report Abuse


|||I'd rather have a Toy than than a Bitoshitsie!|||Lancer is a new car, Corolla is a 7 year old design.|||Lancer is better rated. Me and my twin sister have both and the Lancer is better.|||Both crap foreign junk.





Get a real car - BUY AMERICAN





Quit supporting the war|||corolla....no brainer|||Lancer. Just better all around.|||The Mitsubishi made one hell of a fighter plane.|||To the guy saying buy american, how do you know we don't live in canada or some other country?|||toyota by far. long life, no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment