Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How many miles are too many for 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT?

I will be buying my first car in a few months, and I've decided on a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT. I've seen a few for less than $3,000 which is my price range. I was wondering how many miles are too many to purchase this car at? Any other info on this car would be great.


Thanks|||i payed two for mine and it has 150,000...but the previous owner took care of it..he changed the oil every 3000miles with the expensive stuff... and he didn't run it hard..|||I have an eclipse and it has 138,000 miles on it. They are very reliable cars so I think that it will run pretty good for a long time as long as it was taken care of. Eventually, you will have to start making a few repairs probably when it gets to about 200,000 miles.

Report Abuse


|||not more then 80,000 , and must see how many owner

No comments:

Post a Comment