Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How much do you have to pay up front to lease a 07/08 Mitsubishi Eclipse?

I have to save for a a 07/08 Mitsubishi Eclipse I am getting it in the fall and I was wondering about how much would I have to pay up front to lease it?


I live in US.|||Honestly....... Nothing. If you have good enough credit and or a trade in. You never really have to put anything down. Putting money down is just to help reduce the over all amount of interest that is on the account. Because if you put 5000 down and the car costs around 23000 then you only have to pay interest on 18,000 so you save in more in the long run. But most automobile companies and businesses that sell the automobiles are hurting so badly because of gas. That now they dont demand a percentage down, they just want you to buy a car.|||Id say around $3000

No comments:

Post a Comment