Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone help me get a code to reset the radio in my 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse?

So, I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse and my battery died. After replacing it i need a code to reset my radio. I've been told it could cost up to $100 to get this code from the dealership. The serial # is 9Z235028A and the MR # is 337271. Can anyone please help? Thanks!|||Don't bother trying to find a dealer that won't charge you for this.





Instead, call 1-888-MITSU2005. That's the number to mitsubishi north america. Someone I know recently called to get their radio code because their battery had to be replaced. They simply asked to speak to someone that could help with their code. The lady on the line never transferred them. She just asked for the vin and serial number from the radio and then looked up the radio code. Just be nice and say your battery died.





There was no charge to provide this radio code unlike what alot of dealers do.|||its usually on the side of the radio i have a 2000 galant didnt need to reset it. for 100 dollars you can just buy a new stereo and play mp3's lol

No comments:

Post a Comment