Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why is the transmission in my 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse automatic slipping?

I have a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS 2.0 non-turbo automatic front wheel drive. It has plenty of transmission fluid in it and it looks fine. When trying to drive it on the road/flat ground it slips %26amp; revs out, then will grab hard, and then slip all over again. If I drive it up my driveway, or around my yard (both uphill) it drives fine. Reverse works fine either way. What could be wrong? Is the transmission completely junk or could there be something dumb wrong with it that can be fixed?|||this has a 604 chrysler trans in it have shop look at it to get pressure readings it will tell them whats wrong might be either lo/rev solenoid circuit or the frictions itself only way for accurate diagnosis is that reading

No comments:

Post a Comment