Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Is it possible to turbocharge a stock Mitsubishi Lancer? If so, what can I expect to pay?

Is it possible to turbocharge a stock Mitsubishi Lancer? If so, what can I expect to pay?





I'd also like anything you can give me that I would also need to run said turbo.|||There are a few websites that offer a full turbo kit for the stock/base Lancer. 1) www.turbo-kits.com, 2) www.roadracemotorsports.com, 3) www.accoladesportparts.com, all of these have their own prices but with full kits. You can safely set up the turbo kit from 5-7 psi before having to do any internal engine work. Very pricey, but worth it if you have the money. I plan on throwing a turbo kit into my 2006 Lancer once I get the money. Good luck.|||Yes, I have seen a few people turbo stock lancers. They want the look and some of the power of the might Lancer Evolution. In fact many take the engine and transmission from wrecked Evo's and put them in their Lancers, but remember they are front wheel drive, not awd like the Evo. The previous Lancer had a few turbo kits out for it, the new one(2007- up) dosn't have anything yet. I think I saw a turbonatics kit for the old Lancer that was bolt on. Make sure to get a intercooler, blow off valve, injectors, fuel pump and boost control with a turbo kit. Full downpipe, exhaust and intake help to. Happy boosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment