Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My roommate removed the entire power cord from my Mitsubishi TV model CS-31203 how can I replace it?

I have a Mitsubishi Tv model CS-31203. It worked perfectly, no problems, but my roommate ripped the power cord out of it and I was wondering what action I should take to fix it. Should I replace it? Can I still order replacement parts for a TV that isn't in manufacture anymore? Or with the powercord out is it completely unsalvageable? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I really want to fix this TV.|||If the power cord plugs in to the back, they may be pretty standard, ask a TV repair shop.





If he ripped out the strain relief and all, you will probably need to re-solder to the power supply circuit board. Ask a nerdy friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment