Saturday, November 19, 2011

What cars are similar to the Mitsubishi Eclipse?

I really have my heart set on the Mitsubishi Eclipse for my first car. I'm just shopping around and wondering what other cars are similar to it.





Thanks!|||Toyota Gt and GT-S


Ford Focus RS and STV


Nissan Sentra SE-R


Chevy Colbalt SS


Saturn Ion Reline


Dodge Neon RT and SRT-4


Chevy Camaro/ Ford Mustang V6 model


Honda Civic


Acura Intergra|||it depends the twin to the Eclipse is the Eagle Talon it has the same 4G63 Motor in it and looks almost identical to it. if your just looking for a 4 banger I'd try either a Honda Prelude or Civic, or the Acura Integra all have good qualities about em.|||Actually the 3000 GT is very similar in the way it feels and handles.|||Toyota Celica or an Acura RSX.|||Acura RSX|||bmw m3

No comments:

Post a Comment