Saturday, November 19, 2011

What small upgrades could I do to add HP to my Mitsubishi Mirage?

I own a 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage DE 1.8L MFI 4cyl. I wanted to know what little upgrades I could do to my vehicle to add Horsepower and keep it in great running condition.|||The most common updates are: High performance cold air intake, exhaust system, larger throttle body and re-programing the OCM (computer). Re-programing the computer can be done with a ready to load program that you can purchase at performance suppliers like: JC Whitney, Summit Performance and few other. Now...when you finish tuning that mirage, you probably can get a spot on the next FAST %26amp; FURIOUS movie and kick Vin Diesel big block Charger. You can check on line for these and many other tuner parts. Good luck...!|||I don't know how small you want to go but,


***adding Extractors AKA "Headers" will give you a boost of up to 20%.


***Changing the air intake would also help. Yella Terra make exeptional stuff.


***Modifying your exhaust to high flow means less air restriction and more performance. This will also make your ride sound like a beast.





That's all i got off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment