Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does anyone know were I can find replacement carpet for my 2000 mitsubishi eclipse?

I have searched and searched but have came up empty. I am looking for new carpet for a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse. I cant seem to find any carpet for models over the 1999 eclipse. Why is this? I really need carpet. My air condition leaked all over and started to mold. I cleaned everything up and fixed the leak(hopefully) I just need new carpet because it now has odor that is not so pleasant. Please let me know of anything you can find. Thanks.|||Your dealership has to be able to get some new carpet. Also, any body repair shop should be able to hook you up as well. BTW, that Eclipse is a sexy car. I like it.|||This website has most years for the Eclipse...





http://www.stockinteriors.com/items.asp?MakeId=19%26amp;ModelId=300%26amp;MainCatId=1%26amp;Desc=Mitsubishi_Eclipse_Carpet





But not a 2000.. maybe they will add it soon :)

Report Abuse


|||Call your local dealer they should be able to tell you where to find it. If not call the factory directly and ask them.|||j.c.whitney they have an online store


http://www.jcwhitney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment