Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What are good muffler tips for a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT?

I have a Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, and I want to make my car sound deeper and louder by getting a muffler tip, but I don't know much about muffler tips. So I'm wondering what muffler tip can do the job. I'm looking for one under the $70 range. I gladly appreciate it if you'd could give me some links and advise :)|||Dont listen to Bobbie Bushea. He drives the bone stalk Eclipse that puts out 140 hp and thinks stick shift makes his junk bigger or something.





But anyways, for the 2000 GT id definitely recommend getting the Invidia n1 (youtube invidia n1 eclipse). They sound great on our 3g's. Especially us with 6 cylinders. I doubt your going to find anything that sounds good for 70 dollars though. Like 70 dollars will make your car sound horrible, plz dont do that.





Anyways, thats my advice. hope this helps.|||There are some muffler tips that enhance the sound of your vehicle, my cousin who often attends car shows with his eclipse bought a few muffler tips which made his car sound pretty load and deep. I really don't know what this guy is talking about it being a girl car, I seen many guys have this car in car shows and around the streets. And how does a car get a reputation of being one's gender's car. Anyways i know you wouldn't be asking for mufflers if your car is an auto. :) Check out your local muffler shops and get more info :) instead of listens to dumbass like the person who answered first. Good luck with you car. Hope this helped somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment